Finding time to destress is incredibly important for our mental health and essential oils help promote relaxation. Create for yourself a unique scent that evokes feelings of tranquility and serenity. Make sure this scent is also consistent with the mood you are in.
Essential Oils promote tranquility when mixed with a soft base - such as the Australian Sandalwood or our Essential Amber - as it helps to avoid the sharpness of strong essential oils.
The Essential Amber is a 100% natural blend of essential oils. It is incredibly soft, smooth, spicy, sweet and warming. Amber lovers looking for an all-natural Amber, your search is over!
This Bergamot from Italy is the best we have ever found. Bergamot is a complex citrus scent that is impeccably bright with unique floral and spicy notes. It is tart and citrusy. While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements in its scent.
Our Peppermint like all of our essential oils is not diluted (so be careful!). It is a sharp, cool, and refreshing scent that is typical with the chemical menthol. There is also a delectable sweetness to it.
This Australian Sandalwood is pure sandal oil (Santalam Spicatum) and is extremely raw, woody and earthy. It is also incredibly smooth, creamy, and herbal. A great base for layering or on its own!
Neroli is known for a calming aroma that is sweet with terpeny and spicy notes. There is also a light sweet floral note. This Neroli we have found is simply incredible and one of the best we have come across.
Lemon oil is derived from the lemon peel and can be used in a variety of cleaning recipes and beauty applications. Lemon's aroma is bold, bright, and uplifting. Smells just like lemons and is an absolute staple in a spa collection as it can add a bright and uplifting scent to any blend.
Tea Tree Oil smells earthy, herbal, and camphorus. It is another staple for any spa collection and it also has antimicrobial properties.
These oils smell fresh and clean and will add to your soothing and sublime spa experience.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body.
Always follow the safety guidelines below when working with any essential oil:
- Always dilute essential oils properly before using. Never apply an undiluted essential oil directly to your skin.
- Don’t eat or drink essential oils unless you’re under the supervision of a qualified professional.
- When using essential oils for aromatherapy, make sure the room you’re in has good ventilation.
- Think about who else is in the room inhaling the aromatherapy. Some essential oils are dangerous for pregnant women, children, and pets.
- Keep essential oils away from your eyes.
- If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, talk with your doctor before using essential oils.
- Keep essential oils in a place where children and pets can’t get to them.
- When shopping for essential oils, be aware of any product information that claims to treat a specific disease or condition. The Food and Drug Administration doesn’t regulate most essential oils, so these claims may be more marketing and not be validated by research.
Essential oils and pet safety:
- It’s important to know that some essential oils can be very harmful to animals, even when diffused and depending on dilution. If you have questions or concerns about your pet, speak to a veterinarian. More resources are available from places like the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.