Wedding - For The Bride - 5 Pack
On this very special, beautiful occasion, you don’t want to just splash on that usual daily cologne! What you want is a deep sensual fragrance that stays close to your body—a personal scent that is not announced to the entire congregation!
My suggestion is to start the day in a soft Jasmine scent to uplift your mood and feel light and airy as you begin your preparations. Dabbing on a bit of Sweet Musk will enhance the feminine nature.
I would choose French Rose for the moment you are walking down the aisle. The softness of this rose can give you that sense of peace and love at the center of your being!
And then, the glorious pink Persian Rose—the divine feminine—for the celebratory dinner.
And for the wedding night, we always recommend Tunisian White Musk.
Be careful to only use a small dab of each! (or dab each fragrance at a different spot on your body) The combination of these scents over the course of your day will certainly add vibrancy and fun to your wedding!
Important note: These fragrances don’t have to be limited to the wedding day!
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.