Attar Bazaar's Blue Nile is a very popular blend that is a bit lighter blue compared to the picture. The scent is fresh and crisp like the first rains of Spring. It is delightfully sweet, light, and aquatic in character. This scent was originally inspired by the glorious River Nile with its morning mist. Blue Nile is truly a unique scent and it plays very well with other scents. Try with florals and Egyptian musk.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.