From our Connoisseur Collection!
India Hina or Attar Hina by Attar Bazaar is an intensely rich exotic scent. It is very warm, smooth, earthy, woody, and smoky. It also has strong notes of dry Indian spice. Hina is basically a distillation of various herbs, spices, florals, musk and amber in Sandalwood Oil.
A close cousin to this scent is our India Musk. By comparison the India Hina is deeper, darker, and smokier while the India Musk is brighter and muskier.
If you love one, you'll love them both!
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.