French Lavender - Essential Oil
French Lavender by Attar Bazaar is a steam distilled 100% natural essential oil. When it comes to lavender essential oil, this is the absolute best we have ever come across. Hailing from the sunny hills of France, our French Lavender Essential Oil is fresh, clean, pure, and strong.
Lavender settles the nerves, soothes digestion, and beautifies the hair when used as a rinse.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body.
Just like a soft spray of heaven! With just one or two spritzes you can change your mood! Fabulous for spraying into the air in any room! And, of course, just right for the skin--light and uplifting! This mist of fragrance in purified water will transform your everyday world into a most inspiring and beautifully scented environment instantly! Just spray!
Ingredients: Purified distilled water, Attar Bazaar Fragrance, glycerin. Shake well before each use. Do not spray into eyes or face. OK to spray onto bare skin, hair and right into the air as a room freshener. 4 fl. Oz.
Always follow the safety guidelines below when working with any essential oil:
- Always dilute essential oils properly before using. Never apply an undiluted essential oil directly to your skin.
- Don’t eat or drink essential oils unless you’re under the supervision of a qualified professional.
- When using essential oils for aromatherapy, make sure the room you’re in has good ventilation.
- Think about who else is in the room inhaling the aromatherapy. Some essential oils are dangerous for pregnant women, children, and pets.
- Keep essential oils away from your eyes.
- If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, talk with your doctor before using essential oils.
- Keep essential oils in a place where children and pets can’t get to them.
- When shopping for essential oils, be aware of any product information that claims to treat a specific disease or condition. The Food and Drug Administration doesn’t regulate most essential oils, so these claims may be more marketing and not be validated by research.
Essential oils and pet safety:
- It’s important to know that some essential oils can be very harmful to animals, even when diffused and depending on dilution. If you have questions or concerns about your pet, speak to a veterinarian. More resources are available from places like the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.