Persian Rose by Attar Bazaar is a beautiful, sweet floral rose scent. This oil reminded us of delicate old-fashioned Victorian lace! It has sweet notes and is somewhat sharp. In comparison to Arabian Wild Rose (best seller), this one is just as bright and strong in a different way. In comparison to Tea Rose, this one is brighter, sweeter, and less sharp.
French rose is soft on the brightness and has powdery notes. Night Rose and Sudanese Black Rose are deeper and darker and quite fruity. Indian Gulab is also a rose scent that is bright and fruity but is magnificently well rounded (best seller). India Rose Absolute is 100% all natural, really strong, and smells just like the flower. Indonesian Rose Absolute is also 100% natural, sweeter than the India Rose Absolute, and completely divine. All have a lot to offer and all are different in their own ways.
Rosy in color and sweet in nature...allow the sublime beauty of the ancient rose garden to envelope your spirit.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.