Egyptian Musk by Attar Bazaar is exceptionally strong by comparison to other Egyptian Musk oils out there. It is fresh and earthy with some sweet and woody notes. Egyptian musk originally was created to be rubbed all over the entire body, thus its subtle scent! So, if you are looking for the scent to be very dominant, we would suggest using the oil more liberally in its application!
Egyptian Musk mixes well with one's own natural body oil. It is an absolutely fabulous experience to layer other oils together with this musk. We have used it with each of our florals to soften them and give them additional effects on the mood. We have also blended our Egyptian Musk with Tunisian Amber, or Tunisian Frankincense, or different myrrh oils and even Indian Champaca oil to create unique fragrances every time!
As one of our best sellers, you can be sure you'll love our Egyptian Musk.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.