Egyptian Shalimar by Attar Bazaar is a seductively complex scent. It opens with a warm oriental spice and develops into a floral that is woody and powdery. This scent also has a bit of an incense note that feels exotic. Egyptian Shalimar will draw you in!
World-famous scent practically synonymous with Love. Indian Emperor created a garden of all the flowers in Paradise---and called it Shalimar. The essence of romantic allure conveys a warm, glowing invitation to all who perceive it. Ruling planet: Venus.
Just like a soft spray of heaven! With just one or two spritzes you can change your mood! Fabulous for spraying into the air in any room! And, of course, just right for the skin--light and uplifting! This mist of fragrance in purified water will transform your everyday world into a most inspiring and beautifully scented environment instantly! Just spray!
Ingredients: Purified distilled water, Attar Bazaar Fragrance, glycerin. Shake well before each use. Do not spray into eyes or face. OK to spray onto bare skin, hair and right into the air as a room freshener. 4 fl. Oz.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.