Egyptian Shalimar by Attar Bazaar is a seductively complex scent. It opens with a warm oriental spice and develops into a floral that is woody and powdery. This scent also has a bit of an incense note that feels exotic. Egyptian Shalimar will draw you in!
World-famous scent practically synonymous with Love. Indian Emperor created a garden of all the flowers in Paradise---and called it Shalimar. The essence of romantic allure conveys a warm, glowing invitation to all who perceive it. Ruling planet: Venus.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.