Arabian Wild Rose
Arabian Wild Rose by Attar Bazaar is a bright and energizing rose scent. This rose floral scent imparts an exact experience of sniffing an actual fresh rose! It is delectably sweet with sharp elegant notes that brighten it like sunshine. As one of Attar Bazaar's best sellers, you can be sure you'll love Arabian Wild Rose.
In Comparison to our other roses, this one is the brightest and strongest. Persian Rose is just as bright as Arabian Wild Rose but not as fruity. Tea Rose is soft on the brightness and is also sharper and very delicate. French Rose is also soft, mellow, and has powdery notes. Night Rose and Sudanese Black Rose are deeper and darker and quite fruity. Indian Gulab is also a rose scent that is bright and fruity but is magnificently well rounded (also a best seller). India Rose Absolute is 100% natural, strong, and smells just like the flower. Indonesian Rose Absolute is also 100% natural, sweeter than the India Rose Absolute, and completely divine. All have a lot to offer and all are different in their own ways.
Among our most popular scents for many years and known as the Queen of the Garden of Paradise, Rose is the utmost symbol of love, harmony and beauty. Rose works simultaneous on the physical, emotional and spiritual realms--uplifting, cleansing and purifying all three. Ruling planet: Venus.
Just like a soft spray of heaven! With just one or two spritzes you can change your mood! Fabulous for spraying into the air in any room! And, of course, just right for the skin--light and uplifting! This mist of fragrance in purified water will transform your everyday world into a most inspiring and beautifully scented environment instantly! Just spray!
Ingredients: Purified distilled water, Attar Bazaar Fragrance, glycerin. Shake well before each use. Do not spray into eyes or face. OK to spray onto bare skin, hair and right into the air as a room freshener. 4 fl. Oz.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.