Moroccan Sandalwood by Attar Bazaar is a tantalizingly spicy sandalwood. It is woody and herbal with notes of cinnamon spice. This sandalwood starts off sharp and then softens over time.
By comparison Arabian Sandalwood (best seller) is creamy with vanilla notes. Egyptian Sandalwood and Tunisian Sandalwood are cool, bright, citrus-y sandalwoods. Australian Sandalwood (also a best seller) is all natural, smooth, creamy, and herbal. Mysore Sandalwood is all natural, extremely rare, incredibly smoky and very woody. All are special in their own ways. Sandalwood lovers will love exploring our range of sandalwoods.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.