Amber Oud Wood by Attar Bazaar is a composedly captivating and tranquil scent of smoky woods and exotic spices. It has the top notes of precious, rare agarwood oud as well as a somewhat peppery cedarwood. The middle notes fill out the scent with an exceptionally smoky rosewood, honeyed cardamom, and creamy vanilla. Bringing out the bottom notes are a crisp green vetiver, a velvety sandalwood, and spicy amber.
This elegantly refined fragrance oil is housed in a beautiful glass attar bottle with dip stick that reflects the preciousness within.
Contains Essential Oils
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.