Attar Bazaar Fall Season 8 Pack offers a wide variety of scents that celebrate the fall season at a 15% discount!
Attar Bazaar Fall Season 8 Pack is full of those holiday spice scents, wonderful woody scents, and relaxing and intriguing floral scents so you can kick off the fall season right! Whether you are searching for the feeling of family coming together for the holidays or for that exciting feeling of the changing seasons, Attar Bazaar has a scent for every mood.
Tunisian Frankincense by Attar Bazaar is an extremely rich, warm, exotic, and well rounded (not sharp) scent. It is superbly woody, earthy, and spicy with a subtle fruity note. As one of our best sellers you can be sure you'll love it!
Tunisian Myrrh by Attar Bazaar a divine herbal, deep, and resinous scent. It is delectably sweet and spicy, with notes of clove, licorice, and cinnamon. Tunisian Myrrh will warm you up in the cooler seasons.
French Vanilla by Attar Bazaar is a warm and inviting vanilla scent. It has a delectably rich, creamy, buttery sweetness that is NOT like the cheap synthetic sugary vanillas out there. This scent has a sweet balsamic fragrance with a spicy note.
Spice by Attar Bazaar is a wonderful holiday scent. It is reminiscent of holiday cooking aromas that is spicy with warming cinnamon notes. There are also notes of vanilla that make this scent gentle and sweet. Great for the fall and winter months.
Indian Patchouli by Attar Bazaar is a 100% natural steam distilled essential oil. This scent we found used at the shrines of the famous saints of India and is by far the best Patchouli Essential Oil we have come across. Gives sensation of being bathed in light and glory.
Night Rose by Attar Bazaar is a dark and magical rose scent. It is deep, wet, and has fruity notes. Night Rose makes you think of roses on the night breeze after a rain.
French Lavender by Attar Bazaar is a steam distilled 100% natural essential oil. When it comes to lavender essential oil, this is the absolute best we have ever come across. Hailing from the sunny hills of France, our French Lavender Essential Oil is fresh, clean, pure, and strong.
Cinnamon Bark by Attar Bazaar is a 100% natural Essential Oil. It is supremely spicy and delectably sweet. In fact, Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is spicier and sweeter than its leaf oil counterpart. Our Cinnamon Bark is top notch and you'll be sure to love it.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
Always follow the safety guidelines below when working with any essential oil:
- Always dilute essential oils properly before using. Never apply an undiluted essential oil directly to your skin.
- Don’t eat or drink essential oils unless you’re under the supervision of a qualified professional.
- When using essential oils for aromatherapy, make sure the room you’re in has good ventilation.
- Think about who else is in the room inhaling the aromatherapy. Some essential oils are dangerous for pregnant women, children, and pets.
- Keep essential oils away from your eyes.
- If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, talk with your doctor before using essential oils.
- Keep essential oils in a place where children and pets can’t get to them.
- When shopping for essential oils, be aware of any product information that claims to treat a specific disease or condition. The Food and Drug Administration doesn’t regulate most essential oils, so these claims may be more marketing and not be validated by research.
Essential oils and pet safety:
- It’s important to know that some essential oils can be very harmful to animals, even when diffused and depending on dilution. If you have questions or concerns about your pet, speak to a veterinarian. More resources are available from places like the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.