India Rose - Absolute Oil
India Rose by Attar Bazaar is a 100% all natural absolute. This rose oil is incredibly rich and smells just like rose flowers (because it is)! India Rose is also very strong making this oil perfect for making soaps, candles, etc. In comparison to our other rose absolute, Indonesian Rose, this one is stronger, richer, and sharper, while Indonesian Rose is smoother, sweeter, more rounded, and strong. Both are rare and absolutely divine.
We have many rose scents to compare to. Persian Rose and Arabian Wild Rose (best seller) are bright and fruity. Tea Rose is soft on the brightness and is also sharper and very delicate. French rose is also soft on the brightness and also has powdery notes. Night Rose and Sudanese Black Rose are deeper and darker and also quite fruity. Indian Gulab is also a rose scent that is bright and fruity but is magnificently well rounded (also a best seller). All have a lot to offer and all are different in their own ways.
As with all absolute and essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body.
Both essential oils and absolute oils are 100% natural. They differ in their method of obtaining the oil. Essential oil is largely obtained using steam distillation. However, when a plant material is too delicate for that process, solvent extraction is used to obtain what is called an absolute oil. Then all solvent is removed to complete the finished product.
Always follow the safety guidelines below when working with any essential oil:
- Always dilute essential oils properly before using. Never apply an undiluted essential oil directly to your skin.
- Don’t eat or drink essential oils unless you’re under the supervision of a qualified professional.
- When using essential oils for aromatherapy, make sure the room you’re in has good ventilation.
- Think about who else is in the room inhaling the aromatherapy. Some essential oils are dangerous for pregnant women, children, and pets.
- Keep essential oils away from your eyes.
- If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, talk with your doctor before using essential oils.
- Keep essential oils in a place where children and pets can’t get to them.
- When shopping for essential oils, be aware of any product information that claims to treat a specific disease or condition. The Food and Drug Administration doesn’t regulate most essential oils, so these claims may be more marketing and not be validated by research.
Essential oils and pet safety:
- It’s important to know that some essential oils can be very harmful to animals, even when diffused and depending on dilution. If you have questions or concerns about your pet, speak to a veterinarian. More resources are available from places like the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.