Moroccan Myrrh by Attar Bazaar is a sensational herbal, deep, and resinous scent. It is very sweet and nutty, reminiscent of coconut, with notes of cinnamon. In comparison to our Tunisian Myrrh, this one is sweeter while the Tunisian Myrrh is spicier. Both have a lot to offer. Moroccan Myrrh is great in the warmer seasons and gives you that tropical paradise feeling.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.