Night Rose by Attar Bazaar is a dark and magical rose scent. It is deep, wet, and has fruity notes. Night Rose makes you think of roses on the night breeze after a rain. In comparison to our other dark rose scent, Sudanese Black Rose, this one is fruitier and somewhat brighter, while Sudanese Black Rose has more depth, is darker, and has slight herbal notes.
In comparison to our other Rose scents. Persian Rose and Arabian Wild Rose (best seller) are bright and fruity. Tea Rose is soft on the brightness and is also sharper and very delicate. French rose is also soft on the brightness and has powdery notes. Indian Gulab is also a rose scent that is bright and fruity but is magnificently well rounded (also a best seller). India Rose Absolute is 100% all natural, really strong, and smells just like the flower. Indonesian Rose Absolute is also 100% natural, sweeter than the India Rose Absolute, and completely divine. All have a lot to offer and all are different in their own ways.
A nighttime delight: flashing, exciting, captivates body, mind and spirit. One drop is sufficient for the whole night. Ruling planet: Venus.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.