Sudanese Black Rose
Sudanese Black Rose by Attar Bazaar is a dark sultry and mysterious scent. It is a scent with depth that has slight fruity and herbal notes. Sudanese Black Rose is an enigma but might be described like full bloom roses in humid night air mingling with market-square spices. In comparison to our other dark rose scent, Night Rose, this one has more depth, less fruity and has that herbal note, while Night Rose is somewhat brighter and fruitier.
In comparison to our other Rose scents. Persian Rose and Arabian Wild Rose (best seller) are bright and fruity. Tea Rose is soft on the brightness and is also sharper and very delicate. French rose is also soft on the brightness and has powdery notes. Indian Gulab is also a rose scent that is bright and fruity but is magnificently well rounded (also a best seller). India Rose Absolute is 100% all natural, quite strong, and smells just like the flower. Indonesian Rose Absolute is also 100% natural, sweeter than the India Rose Absolute, and completely divine. All have a lot to offer and all are different in their own ways.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.