Tunisian Sandalwood by Attar Bazaar is a magnificently bright sandalwood. It is clean, soft, sweet, citrus-y, and creamy. These all create a depth to the scent that intrigues the mind. A close cousin is our Egyptian Sandalwood which has many of the same characteristics as our Tunisian Sandalwood but the Tunisian Sandalwood hits higher brighter notes while the Egyptian Sandalwood is duskier. If you love one, you'll love the other.
By comparison Arabian Sandalwood (best seller) is creamy with vanilla notes. Moroccan Sandalwood has spicy notes of cinnamon as well as very faint powdery notes. Australian Sandalwood (also a best seller) is all natural, smooth, creamy, and herbal. Mysore Sandalwood is all natural, extremely rare, incredibly smoky and very woody. All are special in their own ways. Sandalwood lovers will love exploring our range of sandalwoods.
More light and bouncy than classic Mysore sandalwood, this precious sandal oil base is blended with a harmony of citrus and coconut, giving a sunny disposition to all who wear it. Ruling planet: Uranus.
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.