Attending weddings is always a fun and exciting event! Usually the ceremony takes place in the daytime with festivities going on into the night. Our oils blend amazingly. This makes them ideal for layering and keeping pace with the changes in mood and atmosphere from the morning of your special occasions on into the night.
It's someone's wedding so we suggest you make yourself feel as beautiful and ravishing as ever! Egyptian Musk by Attar Bazaar is exceptionally strong by comparison to other Egyptian Musk oils out there. It is fresh and earthy with some sweet and woody notes. It is a subtle scent and mixes well with one's own natural body oil. It is an absolutely fabulous experience to layer other oils together with this musk so it makes a great first oil for layering.
Arabian Wild Rose is a bright and energizing rose scent making this the perfect first addition to the Egyptian Musk in the layering process. This rose floral scent imparts an exact experience of sniffing an actual fresh rose! It is delectably sweet with sharp elegant notes that brighten it like sunshine.
Next we would suggest either the Tunisian Amber or the African Violet or both! The combination of Egyptian Musk, Tunisian Amber, and African Violet will give you a basic sense of confidence and calm while exuding grace and gentleness.
Later on in the evening, you might want to put on the White Opium , which is sexy, flashy and fun! Truly a great scent to top off the night.
Important note: These fragrances don’t have to be limited to a wedding day!
- Fragrance Oils are for external use only.
- Dab small amount (a drop or two) of Fragrance Oil onto your wrist, back of knees, behind your ears, any spot on your body you would normally wear a perfume!
- Can be used in a spray mist by adding one-dram of oil to about 6 ounces of distilled water. Pour into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin or spritz into the air as an air-freshener.
- Pour a small amount into the melted pool of wax of a burning candle. (Carefully, do not get hot wax on your skin).
- Use in a lightbulb ring.
If your Attar Bazaar purchase fails to live up to your expectations - it does not matter what you expected, or why, even if you have no reason - you'll receive whichever you choose:
- a replacement product
- a credit against a new purchase
- or a refund of the purchase price (excluding freight charges)
In the unlikely event you would not be satisfied by our products, do not hesitate to contact us.